TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Owner and responsible for the web: Elena García Cebrián
- Business name: Knowmad Teacher
- ID: 47083580g
- Address: Sant Alexandre 29, ático 08031 Barcelona (Spain)
- Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page outlines the legal terms and conditions between users and Elena García Cebrián as the owner of this website. By accessing https://www.eleonlinespanish.com or purchasing any of the services offered on this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Knowmadteacher obeys the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data (referred to as LOPD, its initials in Spanish) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Intellectual property rights
Knowmadteacher owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You may not modify or copy any content on this website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media
- selling or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
The aim of this website is to help teachers develop and market their business by sharing my own knowlegde and experience teaching online. However, each case is different, and each individual’s success depends on their background, work and enthusiasm.
NO REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, FITNESS, EFFECTIVENESS OR APPLICABILITY OF ANY STRATEGY, INFORMATION OR ADVICE DETAILED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE NOR IS ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY MADE REGARDING OUTCOMES ACHIEVED BY APPLYING THE STRATEGIES, INFORMATION AND ADVICE PROVIDED HEREIN.
I do not offer legal advice for setting up a business or any matter regarding taxes. For this, you should speak with a legal professional.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Knowmadteacher be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Knowmadteacher from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Services on this website:
Online consulting sessions for teachers
- Payments are made via PayPal.
- Payments are made in advance. Once the payment is received, the session may be booked.
- Payments are not refundable.
- Sessions are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Time and date changes are possible and free of charge if they are notified at least 24 hours in advance by email. If they are notified within 24 hours before the start of the class, the total amount of the session will be charged.
- Absences will be charged.
Variation of Terms
Knowmadteacher is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Spain, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts located in Barcelona for the resolution of any disputes.